Friday, December 18, 2009

Things to share

We're busy getting ready to share some Christmas joy! These are some ornaments that I whipped together to add to gifts for friends and teachers. The image of the sweet bird on a branch is courtesy of The Graphics Fairy.





I'm not sure if you can tell or not, but there is an ornament hanger in the Santa ornament. I was too excited to get these photographed, so I took the pictures without the hangers on three of them. If you want to know how to make these simple ornaments- send me an email and I'll share with you.





Enjoy! It's the most wonderful time of the year!

13 comments:

  1. Hi Pam,
    Congratulations on your new blog!! These ornaments are gorgeous! What did you use for the base of these, is that metal? There stunning!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to learn how to do these gorgeous ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Pam! I love the ornaments. So fun!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam ~ Just came over from Jen at Tatertots & Jello! Your ornaments are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi all- I am thrilled you like the ornaments. I used metal tartlet molds for the base or background of my ornaments. They come in numerous shapes and sizes. Once I find the image I want to use, I resize it to fit inside the mold. Mod Podge and glitter are a must! I tapped a nail at the top of the ornament to make a hole for the ornament hanger. I used a "S" ornament hanger to hang the ornament. Voila!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those ornaments! Thanks for sharing the idea! Did you paint the molds? If so, what did you use? Thanks again!
    Blessings,
    Ginnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pam,
    Thanks for linking this one up today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pam, I love your ornaments! Just came over from Karen's Graphic Fairy to see your project. Sally

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful, and I would love to know how to make them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I saw this on Tatertots and Jello. Please share how you made these! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are so pretty...I love the blog also...keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete