Thursday, December 17, 2009

Out there


This is my first blog post. It feels strange to be "out there" writing something and not knowing if anyone will ever read it. So here goes...It has been quite cold here in Omaha. So cold, that the birds and the squirrels have been in hiding. Since there has been a lack of color- other than white- I had to share some photos of warmer days. The flowers remind me of what is growing under the ground, even though it is covered by a snowy winter blanket.

A little bit about me...I am a mom to 2 amazing kids. I know most parents say their kids are amazing, but ours truly are amazing. We have truly been blessed. I am John's wife- can he be added as a kid as well?! Our family is not complete without mentioning our dogs- our crazy, fun-loving dogs.


I love to make things, paint things, sew things, read things (preferably magazines or anything that Beth Moore writes about), and photograph things. I hope you'll join me as I share those "things."

Like most others in the world, we are busily preparing for Christmas. What a joyous day to celebrate. Relish in the sights and sounds of the season, and especially for the true meaning of Christmas- the birth of Christ.





2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and welcome to the blog world! I think you're gonna like it here! I love you ornaments! I found you through The Graphics Fairy, too. Don't you love her site?!
    Have a wonderful and Blessed Christmas!
    ~ Debbi

    ReplyDelete